Monday, December 8, 2008

Crazy Kids in California

Allie got to go to California with some of the kids from her cross country team and other kids from Utah. They went to run in the Western Region Footlocker race. She was happy with her race and had a great time.

At the Race.


Riding the bus.


Warming up in the tub after swimming in the cold pool.


At the beach.


At Disneyland




Oh to be in young again. What fun times.

2 comments:

Brenny said...

So fun. I want to go and play. Okay, I know there was some running involved, but I would totally put up with it so I could go to Disneyland afterwards.

Brenny said...

I wanted to send you guys a Christmas card, but I don't have your address. I have my email address posted on my blog -- would you send me your address? Thanks!