Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Fisher Men

The first three pictures are from Eric, Trever and their Dad's annual trip to Island Park. They go up every fall. I think it looks way to cold. The last two pictures are from Last Saturday when Eric and Josh went fishing up on the Weber River. This was Josh's first fish he caught fly fishing. That explains the big grin on his face in the last picture. He said it was the best fishing trip he has ever gone on. He loves it. Thank you Dad and Brother Clegg for helping him get this one in.



4 comments:

Lacee! said...

Way to go Josh! i think fishing must be in the Figgins Family blood. Devin could do it forever! I thing the Island park trip looks way too cold too.

Lacee! said...

Ignore my terrible spelling on the first post!

Brenny said...

That does look chilly! Brrrrr... But it looks fun, too. What a great tradition.

KristiBT said...

Tell Josh that you are older than me and that I might have to beat him up.

Saturday night a 20-something girl walked right up to me and then said "oh sorry, I though you were my mom". She is going down!

stoopid gray hair and wrinkles